It is five years since the signing of the Paris Agreement and in 2021 the UK will host the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) however, with so much work to be done we decided not to wait another year and to begin the search for solutions.
We speak with colleagues and experts from around Europe to discuss the challenges the industry faces, and the goals being set. Experts look at the solutions we can action to mitigate the climate challenges facing us throughout Europe.
- Mattias Golmann (Host) Chief Sustainability Officer, Sweco
- Märtha Rehnberg Co-Founder & Partner at DareDisrupt member to the High-Level Industrial Roundtable “Industry 2030” (appt. European Commission)
- Andreas Follér Head of Sustainability, Scania
- Linda Burenius Senior Advisor Global Challenges Foundation
- Oliver Rapf, Executive Director of the Buildings Performance Institute Europe &
- Lewis Barlow Technical director, Carbon & Sustainability, Sweco UK
Where are we now?
It’s five years since the signing of the Paris Agreement
We speak with colleagues and experts from around Europe to discuss the challenges the industry faces, and the goals being set. We celebrate successes and highlight where we could all do better.
A greener future?
What solutions do we have to ensure we can meet the Paris Agreement?
Watch the seminar on Youtube:
(NOT)COP26 – AWARENESS TO ACTION climate challenges in the built environment – YouTube