New: Urban Insight Podcast Series
Welcome to the Urban Insight podcast – where science, facts, data and expertise mix with entertainment and an interest in planning and developing future sustainable societies.
Premiere episode: “The world´s healthiest building”
Is there such a thing as the world’s healthiest building? What would you need to make that claim? What makes a building healthy and how do you build one?
We invite leading thinkers to discuss the biggest challenges and solutions in building healthy buildings. We discuss why health and well-being are important topics for our urban environments and buildings today and in the future.
Episode guest appearances:
- Mattias Goldmann, Chief Sustainability Officer at Sweco.
- Nathalie Laure Roebbel, Unit Head, Air Quality and Health at The World Health Organization.
- Masi Mohammadi, Professor of ‘Architecture in Health’ & ‘Smart Architectural Technologies’ at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Matthew Webster, Head of Portfolio Sustainability, British Land.
- Moderator: Colm O Callaghan, Brid Agency.
About the Urban Insight podcast
The Urban Insight mission is to share solutions for future city planning and initiate a dialogue about sustainable urban development. Between 2018 and 2021, Urban Insight reached 22.3 million people through news, press and media.
During 2021, three episodes of the Urban Insight podcast will focus on the process and activities behind building healthy cities, healthy buildings, and healthy environments.